It has been a long time since I am starting to write again. of course, I can simplify that what I am writing right now is really an awkward moment with a zero mind and errr. Idk though.
What make me trigger to write again?
Because I think I have lost certain people who are willingness to hear what I am gonna to say and share. I can't deny that I feel so lonely because I have a lot of things to say that locked in mind meh. Though, people come and go right?
So, first of all, I am gonna prepare myself and improve what I need to improve, I will make myself comfort with English so I will force myself to face with my weaknesses and improve gradually with time.
Next, I am gonna write again in this 'epic' blog so I can spill anything that I want to say so I don't have to depend on anyone anymore to hear what I am gonna to share.
It's pain like crazy, you know. When people left you because of their 'play-safe' and I can consider them as kind of selfish with no manner, heheh ( laughing, so sudden)
okay, that all from me for today.
Goodnight everyone ^^
7/04/2018
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)

Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan